Why is Alignment important for partnership?
Alignment is one of our 3 key commitments when we take partnership into account.
Misalignment or an imbalance with your tires can cause all sorts of risks. Misaligned tires are more likely to cause steering wheel vibration. With properly aligned wheels, there's less concern of unsafe driving. Tire alignment also helps to ensure even wear on all of your tires.
Below is Alignment Quotes
- When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.
- With the right alignment, everything you want makes its way into your experience. You are the keeper of your own gate.
- The purpose of a team is not goal attainment but goal alignment.
- Building a visionary company requires one percent vision and 99 percent alignment.
- Deep within, you know that the only thing that is truly important is being in alignment with spirit.
- It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence.
- Your mind, emotions and body are instruments and the way you align and tune them determines how well you play life.
- When you are in alignment with the desires of your heart, things have a way of working out.
- True freedom is where an individual's thoughts and actions are in alignment with that which is true, correct, and of honor - no matter the personal price.
- Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost, and let everything else be secondary. And not only will you have an eternally joyous journey, but everything you have ever imagined will flow effortlessly into your experience. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have—but your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.
- Authenticity is an alignment between your beliefs, your desires and your choices in the world. Desires change throughout the course of a life, but agreement between ideals, aspirations and deeds is key to a life of peace, happiness and success.
- The things that bring you the greatest joy are in alignment with your purpose.
- Wellness is a state of mind, body, and spirit. When the three are in alignment, you feel balanced and energized. You have more to give of yourself creatively and to your loved ones. That's what we all strive for.
- Now is all you ever have. There never is anything else. So, you might as well make the now your friend. Otherwise, you are out of alignment with life itself.
- The single word that matters most I think to keep the company productive as it grows is alignment.
- To live in alignment with your Spirit is to live your truth and build your life upon it.
- Someone who takes the time to understand their relationship with source, who actively seeks alignment with their broader perspective, who deliberately seeks and finds alignment with who-they-really -are, is more charismatic, more attractive, more effective, and more powerful than a group of millions who have not achieved this alignment.
- Our assignment comes with the alignment. Too many people look for the assignment without first finding their alignment.
- To feel more fulfilled your actions and activities need to be in alignment with what you deem important.
- When you find that your life is out of alignment with your grandest idea of yourself, seek to change it.
- Authenticity is the alignment of head, mouth, heart, and feet - thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing - consistently. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust.
- Consistent alignment of capabilities and internal processes with the customer value proposition is the core of any strategy execution.