Key steps of Python development team outsourcing
It cannot be said that outsourcing Python development is fundamentally different from outsourcing tasks in Java or PHP. However, Python has a number of features that distinguish it from others. The set of steps for hiring the developers of this technology also depends on this. For example, working with big data and designing neural networks. Perhaps this is the most demanded in the era of digitalization.
The following knowledge can help you go the right way with outsourcing:
- Define expectations and deliverables. It will streamline a discussion with the vendor when you can put on the floor a document with expectations and objectives you want to achieve after project completion. We at Aimprosoft use a Statement of Work as a base to go on the proper development path.
- Agree on a tech stack. Apart from Python, a development process includes other tools, libraries, and frameworks. To achieve better results, you can impose it on the software vendor. Or if you have some special requirements, your tech lead can take it on themselves.
- Decide on an outsourcing destination. As you’ve read above, the location of the tech talent pools significantly affects the money you’ll pay for your project. It is worth it to investigate the market to reach budget adherence thoroughly.
- Select talents for your team. By choosing the vendor, try several candidates of the same seniority to hire the most matched one with appropriate soft skills, communication ability, and mindset fit.
- Discuss control, quality, and deadlines. Before setting up a dev process, management, quality control, flow, iterations, and methodology have to be defined. It is a keystone to success.