We are looking for passionate Odoo guys (Developers, BA...) for ramping up the TIGER TEAM!
As a Senior Business Developer (ERP, Odoo...), you will engage with SME's, SMB's and MNC's and advise them, providing them with valuable suggestions/consultation.
TIGO Solutions has a vacancy for “ODOO Developer” (ODOO- Software Developer) to join our enthusiastic and highly motivated team. Please note that this position is suitable for anyone having a minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
- Building and successfully leading teams
- You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
- Overseeing, evaluating, and driving improvement of our Odoo ERP system which includes Financials, CRM, Supply Chain Management
- Managing and coordinating business and operational systems and processes that are in support of strategic goals
- Partnering with other teams to help execute initiatives to drive operational scale, productivity, and efficiency
- Managing our IT function and the team supporting IT, as well as ensuring compliance with ownership directives
- Using cross-knowledge, understanding issues, trends, and perspectives that may influence the business, and connecting the dots to develop solutions
- Managing, mentoring, and developing a team of multi-disciplined staff, defining priorities and ensuring alignment of the team to the business and operations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business functions, external partners, and vendors
- Planning, monitoring, and analyzing key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field
- 5+ years of collective experience in developing, implementing, or leading an ERP system, with at least 5+ years in Odoo ERP implementation:
- Having experience in developing Odoo features & Optimizing Odoo system productivity
- Rapid growth and/or startup environment
- Extensive project management experience in joint business and technical environments
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and triaging competing priorities
- Flexible and agile with the ability to pivot quickly to changing circumstances and business demands
- Team player and highly motivated to make a difference
- Changemaker with a bias for positive action
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to influence change
- Ability to effectively and impactfully communicate across all levels from the front line to the executive team
- Superior time management, multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills
Required Skills Sets
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
- Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
- Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO .
- ODOO techno-functional knowledge.
- Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
- Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
- Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
- Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries.
- View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
- Q-Web reports creation.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
- Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hanoi, HCMC, Da Nang