Odoo - Open Source ERP Software for Small- and Mid-Size Businesses.
Though many have not heard of it, Odoo is one of the leading ERP systems for small- and mid-size businesses. This open source ERP solution can be a good alternative to NetSuite, Quickbooks, and other systems that focus on smaller organizations.
- Flexibility (parts or entire implementation, easy integration)
- Ease of use would help user easier to get involve
- Low cost (cost is one of the big impact in the DX)
- Scalability has a bit limited to complex bigger organization or high volume of transaction
- Product ecosystem, not yet have a robust partner network, implementer, supporting people and third-party (so it is important to identify potential partner)
- Larger install base, there is a lot of companies out there, consultant, implementer feel very strongly the value of Odoo
- Need Internal IT Support more than other ERP.
How we Proceed for Odoo Implementation
- Analyze the problem: Understanding the current situation of the company is imperative for effective Odoo implementation. We try to figure out the goals that the company wants to achieve through ERP implementation. Once we are well-informed about these facts, we share the right solutions with the client.
- Use Agile Methodology: Considering unexpected problems encountered in Odoo implementation, our professionals build powerful and scalable solution by using flexible methodology. We are open to step-by-step iterations based on the client feedback and preferences.
- Plan the project: Determining the project activities and the outcome that we wish to achieve is the next step.
- Evaluate the business model: After detailed evaluation of the business model, we formulate the ERP solution that suits your business model.
- Design a suitable solution: We do our best to provide an ERP solution that your employees can use and optimize their daily activities.
- Deploy the solution: We abide by every step and deploy Odoo based ERP solution accordingly.
Introduction of Odoo Implementation
According to Fabien, CEO of Odoo: “We don’t consider ourselves an ERP, we are more suite of business applications, 50% Odoo clients did not start with an ERP vision, 50% come with a more strategic ERP vision”. According to IT experts: “Odoo is not a solution, Odoo is the tool to build the solution”.
We leverage Odoo to build our product like ERP. Odoo is the platform that accelerate the product to grow faster.
- At TIGO Solutions, We understand the importance of having a powerful and efficient ERP system in place for your business. That's why we're proud to offer our expert Odoo implementation services to help your company streamline operations, automate processes, and gain greater visibility and control over your business data.
- Our team of certified Odoo experts have years of experience working with businesses of all sizes and industries and will work closely with you to understand your specific needs and tailor our services to meet them.
- With TIGO Solutions, You can trust that your Odoo implementation will be done efficiently, effectively, and with a focus on maximizing your ROI.
- Whether you're looking to improve your overall business efficiency or gain greater control over your data and operations, TIGO Solutions is here to help.
Odoo Implementation Made Simple
- Our customers usually can be assorted into three categories:
- Companies with no digital business systems (Still using hard copy paper records).
- Companies with a business system that requires an overhaul.
- Companies with multiple business systems that want to consolidate them into one overall system.
One issue with integrating a digital business system, is that if you only have entry level knowledge, you’ll struggle to get your system off the ground. Odoo, is a cost effective and innovative, fully integrated business systems that can manage any operation imaginable.
We have spent many years understanding how Odoo works and we’re happy to take the reins and guide you through the process.
Case Study: Trung Nguyen’ Coffee
Trung Nguyen’ Coffee is considered today the number one most grown chain of coffee roasteries in Kuwait. With the help of Tigodoo, Trung Nguyen’ coffee optimized their implementation with many tailored applications including but not limited to CRM, e-Commerce, Sales, Inventory & POS. Being first in its line of business and providing a Class A service for its customers was an output of Odoo implementation to Trung Nguyen’s Coffee. Considering KAIZEN as a key for Trung Nguyen’s Coffee management, we’ve worked on many enhancements and projected a future go to market approach on Odoo to maintain the leadership of Trung Nguyen's Coffee using the most advanced technology, fully integrated with Odoo. The integration between Odoo and Magento was a pure success to manage the Partners Communication.